VENDORS: Do you need to increase your occupancy to improve your selling price?
PURCHASERS: Do you need to kick start your marketing after a recent centre acquisition?
We now offer a 3-month marketing package focused on increasing your enrolments which includes:
Step 1 Review
Review of your local market profile, families’ demographics and competitors’ positioning and points of di erence including:
• define target suburbs and their socio-economic profile
• research special interest groups and key influencers (such as medical centres and schools) and opportunities for
local community promotions (e.g. school open days, fetes, local community festivals etc.).
Step 2 Planning
Develop a 3-month tactical marketing calendar showing exactly what needs to be done, and by when with the expected outcomes for tracking purposes.
Step 3 Implementation
Implement all tactics including:
• internal communications
• develop monthly social media calendar and posting all scheduled posts and blogs.
• networking in the local area
• building local business alliances with local schools, medical centres, shopping centres etc. • develop local media relations as needed
• measure, track monthly and report to relevant stakeholders.
An appointed Marketing Manager will spend on average one day a week at the centre.
Cost is $500 / week (excluding GST) with a minimum 3-month engagement
N.B. Travel costs outside Brisbane will be charged separately.
Also, costs for developing materials, websites, graphic design and printing will be quoted separately and approval needed before any work commissioned.