The centre operates on a large land area with prime potential to expand the infrastructure and is Council approved for alterations and additions to the current floor space. The environment possesses many beneficial and functional internal features including; separate entrance, laundry, kitchen, multi-cubicle bathroom and a wide range of quality purpose and lovingly built wooden furnishings which compliment the surrounding environment beautifully. In addition, this centre has a charming landscaped play area including a cubby house, various shaded seating areas, a chicken coup and a swing set.
This intimate and charming childcare centre represents the perfect foundation for a dedicated operator, coupled with favourable market demand and the ability to increase the number of licensed places, services and fees.
Key Points of Difference
- Highly motivated vendor, open to offers and negotiations
- High potential to increase fees and licensed capacity and boasts great profitability
- Established building with quality furnishings, including landscaped outside play area
- 12.5% of surrounding population is made up of young and maturing families
- Situated in a leafy residential pocket of the Gold Coast with easy access to the M1
- Intimate and inviting 129.89m2 internal floor space
- Extensive land area for future expansion
- Possibility to expand to full long day care operating hours, as currently only operating from 7.30am to 4.30pm
For a full information pack, including financial statements, please contact our Queensland Child Care Business Consultants and Sales Representatives:
Mobile: 0407 572 725
Mobile: 0411 548 549