Confidentiality Agreement to all prospective buyers
By filling in digital form below, ticking the Confidentiality Agreement box and clicking submit, I agree to be bound by the following terms:
- All prospective buyers will have the relevant information provided to them, this information is supplied to us by our client.
- All forecasts and statements are provided by our clients, they are not guaranteed and prospective buyers are advised to take independent legal, accounting and technical advice.
- All prospective buyers are advised to undertake an independent valuation and professional advice on due diligence.
- All information is supplied on the understanding that it, or any part of it, is not to be reproduced, transmitted to or discussed with any parties except legal, accounting, financing, technical or any advisor to the recipient of the document.
- This document does not in any way constitute an offer to the public.
- The information has been prepared by the Childcare Concepts upon instructions from our client.
- This document, or any updates or supplements thereof, is not a recommendation, either
- expressly or by implication, to acquire the subject business.
- Our client’s accountant will be accessible to confirm financials at the appropriate time during due diligence.
- Inspections are by appointment only and prospective buyers are not to speak with the owners or staff directly without the consent of Childcare Concepts.
- Childcare Concepts may use all information in relation to a sale for marketing purposes.
To download a copy of the Confidentiality Agreement for your records, Click Here